And your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, “This is the way, walk in it,” when you turn to the right or when you turn to the left (Isaiah 30:21)
As we approach the end of the year and going into 2019, if there is one thing that I will encourage you and I to fervently pray for, amongst others, is to have Clarity. And by this, I mean praying for clarity over every aspect of our lives, including family, career, marriage, business, finance, ministry etc.
CLARITY can only be gained through the help of the HOLY SPIRIT, the only ONE who knows the mind of God, the FATHER. He will enlighten our hearts “to have an understanding of the times, to know what to do”, like the children of Issachar (1 Chronicles 12:32).
Clarity does not necessarily mean that you will know the whole of the journey at once, however, it will help one to gain foresight and insight about what you should be doing every step one takes. It will help you to understand what the Lord of Harvest is calling you to do in both dry and raining seasons of life.
Lack of clarity can only make one settle for less, and if one lacks it, everywhere a person turns to will look like the end destination or promise land. However, where there is clarity in a person’s heart as informed by the Holy Spirit, that fellow will treat each step taken as a journey to a clear and envisioned destination.
The importance of having clarity.
• Clarity helps you to differentiate between the race that is worth running and gives you an understanding of how to run it.
• Clarity takes you away from small fights. It helps you focus on the race that is set ahead of you, and of how to make the world a better place than you met it.
• Clarity will help you to cheer others on even when it looks like you are behind; knowing that God calls the shots.
• Clarity helps you to have self-control over your emotions and flesh and self-will.
• Clarity makes you give gratitude even in the midst of troubled waters.
• Clarity unfolds destiny.
Let us pray the HOLY SPIRIT for CLARITY.
Jesus Is Lord!